skip to main | skip to sidebar

MiniThoughts of Lei

lei's mini space in the cyber world. with mini ideas. mini rants. mini moments-which-are-worth-blogging. mini me. mini you. mini mini. (mini. and not "many." okay?)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Grad Pics




yay... I have grad pics even if I won't graduate this year =)
Posted by leileilei at 7:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I'm Lei! Have a good day :)

Hey! I'm Lei! Have a good day :)

About Me

My photo
leileilei
View my complete profile

Facebook Badge

Lei Canlas

Create Your Badge

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Grad Pics
      • messy messy
      • My eyes are tired
      • Self Portrait
      • What does my birthday mean?
      • Today
      • Good Morning
      • Knock me in the head
      • a more established goal
      • Dear Lord
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2006 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)