A: Stop or Surrender?
B: I think both.
A: Stop and Surrender?
B: Yes.
A: Why?
B: We need to end this.
A: To start another one?
B: Ang kulit mo. Stop AND Surrender nga 'di ba?
A: So? OO. Slow na ako.
B: Don't come up with "another" one. 180 degrees na turn lang ang sagot dyan.
A: Pa'no if I accidentally started a New one?
B: Define "new." There are no accidents when it comes to making choices.
A: "Another one?"
B: Engot.
5-second silence
B: Gets na?
A: I think.
B: Ah, kulang pa.
A: Why do you think kulang pa? "I think so" na nga eh.
B: "I think so" is not enough.
7-second silence
A: You're right. Stop and Surrender. Wala na yung "another one."
B: So, game?
A: Let's.
B: I told you before. Pink, FTW.
A: I want to cry.
B: Then cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello! :)
Post a Comment